Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a way to bring in the New Years :(

For those of you that I have been in contact with, you know that my son had a nasty case of the flu leading up to Christmas. Well, he was able to shake off the fever just in time to celebrate Christmas with our families.

This week, my loving son gave my daughter his flu, so as of today she is on day three of 101.9 fever that wont stop. (Around here I teach the kids to share everything ... I guess they took it literally this time!)

On top of that, yesterday I had a tickle in the back of my throat ... today those tickly spots have turned into blisters ... yuck.

What a way to bring in the New Years :(

To all my friends and family, stay healthy, stay safe and have fun for us on this New Years Eve!

As for me, I'm gonna try and do what a sweet client of mine said ... "Leave the flu in 2008!"

No comments: