Thursday, December 04, 2008

Fa La La La La!

Well, today's post is on a personal note ... get ready for it ... I'm gonna do it ... I'm gonna brag on my kids! :)

My son and daughter (1st & 2nd graders) are both in their school choir and today they got to go on a field trip at two places! How fun! The first stop for the singers was at a retirement home where they were paid in candy bags for all their hard work (and they were paid quite nicely I might add!)

The second stop on their musical adventure was the newest HEB plus at the old Mc Crelis mall where they carolled the busy shoppers ... that kinda puts a new twist on the phrase "Dinner and a show" don't ya think!

Here's a few shots of my babies singing their hearts out!



And now for a fun shot of some of the classmates. Great job to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erika,
Your little ones are so sweet. It looks like fun. Do you cry when they sing like that? Seems like I always do, it just wells up and I can't help myself. You are such a good mom. I'm so glad that I get to keep in touch with you this way.
It makes us seem like we're not so far apart. : ) I like that!