Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm having a session archival sale!

Why am I doing this? To be honest, because I can and because I have had so many requests for this that I know you want it! So here's the scoop on the deal ...

You will have the chance to by all the images that you were shown from your session burned as full sized jpegs (AKA Digital Negatives) onto a printable DVD Rom from your first session with me. If you had multiple sessions, you can purchase any additional session DVDs.

To take part in this special offer simply email me letting me know which session you would like to purchase a disk from and I'll send you info on the details and pricing.

Remember, I am doing this to clean up my studio filling space, so all of my files are getting archived and sent to an off-location storage facility by the middle of January. What does that mean to you? Basically it means that you have only until Friday Jan 9th to place your request and finish your payment before my office is cleaned out ... so don't delay!

Will I do this again next year? Who knows .. let's see what happens this year first ;)

No comments: