Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Somethng different from me :)

If you live in the same city as I do then you know all about this mornings weather ...FOGGY! Man, that stuff was crazy thick!!

After the kiddos got dropped off to school I eagerly jumped into the car and took my camera downtown to play in the fog. I took all kinds of photos but this last set of my morning walk proved to produce my favorite image.


Yeah, I know this is kinda different for me ... but I really like it. What to you think? Love it? Hate it? Let me have it .. I can take it ;)



4 comments:

Krista said...

I really like what you got here! The light, shadows, and fog all play into a very cool pic!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Forever In This Moment said...

Cool! When I 1st saw this, I had to look really close, it looked like a painting to me. I love tha lady walking & the color. It would make a beautiful canvas or water color. I would hang this on my wall!

Stacey J. said...

Awesome shot!!