Monday, March 02, 2009

The Antonian Wild Game Dinner

So this weekend I got the great pleasure to re-shoot the Antonian HS Annual Wild Game Fund Raising Dinner ... what fun! I have personally attended this event as a general-admission patron three times and I was asked to actually shoot it two years ago.

This year I was asked to shoot it again! What fun!

All you can eat wild game food (no domesticated pigs, cows or chickens served here at all), all you can drink, all you can smoke, live auctions, silent auction and loads of raffle items .. oh and let's not forget, all the good times you can handle! Heck yeah! I've got about 600 pics to process still, but I just wanted to post a small teaser about this event and I also wanted to throw some big hugs and thanks to my pal Brandon Santiago of Monkey Toes Films.

While I was talking to him about getting invited to re-shoot this event he immediately chimed in and volunteered to shoot a live promo reel too if the school was interested. Keep in mind, my services (and his) were all being done pro-bono as this annual event is the schools big fundraiser of the year.

So what did the school say when I asked to bring in a film crew? .... ABSOLUTELY! Too cool!

Keep yer eyes posted for shots from me and film from him ... together with his darling host Lisa Benton and my hubby as my assistant, we ROCKED IT OUT!!!!!!!
Oh, and here's the film crew, Lisa Benton, Brandon Santiago and me .. my hubby is the one taking the shot :)

No comments: