Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seeing sun spots!

Ok, so a few years ago I did something by accident and I loved it so much that every spring I try to do it again on purpose. I got me one of those silly air-brush tattoos on my back and that very same day I had gone out to a pick nick in the sun (yes I used sun screen) … got sun burnt .. the whole thing. But the coolest thing was when the black 'tattoo' came off I was left with this BAD-A$$ ghost of a tattoo! Totally frigin awesome!

So this year I wanted to do it again and have my hubby try and take some shots of it. Let me tell ya, trying to teach my photography-illiterate hubby how to shoot my signature hard-shadow shot was no pick-nick ... and then the close up with my 85mm 1.2 ... sheesh ... I almost need another vacation!

Be honest ... what do y'all think?



2 comments:

jamiekoppi said...

Amazing photos! Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty. What a creative idea. You are full of them!!! Love you, my sista~friend!:)