Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No more hospitals please :(

OK, so within the last two weeks I have been going back and forth to the hospitals like crazy. One of my trips was to see a newborn ... clearly that was a great trip! Then there was my good friend that was hospitalized for several days ... thankfully she is home now and on the mend.

But now there is my parents .... BOTH of them that are requiring trips back and forth :(

They each have their own long-drawn-out reasons for the frequent visits, and unfortunately those visits promise be constant and regular through the New Year ... joy ... frankly, I'd be happy to not see the inside of another hospital again for a long time. Not to mention that for every day I'm the family driver, I get just that much further behind on my work ....

.... is it vacation time yet? :)

No comments: