Wednesday, November 05, 2008

And the winner is ....

The Lewis family! They generously donated a whopping 42 ... that's right 42 CANS! As promised, the family that donated the single most cans to my Food Bank canned drive will get a complimentary 10x13 wrapped canvas from me ... just for being so awesome!

I would also like to thank all of my other loyal customers that jumped at the chance to be a part of this great drive. Together we all raised 75 cans! Thanks a great number, but there's more to come! Some of my families could not take their family shoot in the month of October, but they did wonderfully commit to bring additional cans to their November sessions! You know who you are, and you know that I love that you are still wanting to contribute even if you can't qualify for the canvas! :) Once I get these last few donations I will be inviting the Lewis family to join me in delivering our cans to the food bank ... be sure to keep your eyes posted for photos from that!

Again, congrats to the Lewis family and thanks to all that participated. I promise to do this successful drive every year for as long as I have your continuing support!

No comments: