Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've gone FRUITY!!!

Made ya look didn't I! Seriously though, this Friday I had the great fun to participate in a conceptual photo shoot. The talented vidoeographer, Brandon Santiago of Monkey Toes Productions wanted to produce a promo real for marketing and he had this idea to put together quite a team. After reserving the top lofts of Pat O'Brien he filled it with a make up team, a hair team, a group if clothing design students and me the photographer. The overall theme was fruit! The videographer wanted wild, funky, edge anything goes for this look! And the best part was that I could shoot them any way I wanted ... What fun! The wardrobe team sewed the clothes right on the spot, the makeup group had a case full of goodies and the hair team was working with all of the fruits. The models were so easy going and totally willing to let the teams do whatever they wanted to do :)


It was a long and exhausting day, but oh so worth it! Tell me what ya think!

Strawberry girl, aka Allison Martinez


Kiwi girl, Erin Peterson
Orange model, Lisa Puchot Pineapple girl, Courtney, Justcie


Blueberry model, Wida Suttisamnt

Berrys, Melissa Pagan

Told ya it was a fun shoot! :)

1 comment:

Forever In This Moment said...

How fun! My favorite is the first! What was your light source & lens??? Fill me in. Wonderful job.