Monday, June 23, 2008

This weekends wedding

I'm friends with a few fellow photographers here and this weekend I was asked to second shoot for my good friend Chasity Furse... we second shoot a lot of times for each other! Her bride and groom was some serious eye candy for sure! Talk about a knock out couple... and sweethearts to boot!!!! When second shooting, you don't always get a chance to direct any of your own shots ... but we work so well together that I usually get to direct to my hearts content! These are some of my favorite shots that I got to set up.

In the stairwell at the church ...
The B&G took us to a sweet little park just blocks away from the church site. Luckily it had some wonderful pockets of light to work with!Another from that park ... The reception location had this great wall of greenery!
While Chasity was working with the bride I pulled the groom aside for some head shots and I saw this great shot! Lucky me! I just love this shot!!!!!

No comments: