Thursday, June 12, 2008

My mother/daughter session!

Well, for the longest time I have been promising my 6 year older that I'd try and grow my hair out like hers. But after a long realization I have come to remember that I HATE wearing my hair long again! I guess I've had it short for too long now!
So, I have a date with my brother tomorrow who is a master stylist (his wife does the colors and he does the cuts ... but I'm only gona do the cuts!).
I promised my little girl that we'd take some photos together before the big chop ... so with the help of a tri-pod, remote trigger and my hubby this is what we got ....

Her ... I just love the hair!

Us together ... yes, she's a exact copy of me at that age ;)

And lastly I snuck in a few headshots of my self ... I figured it was time to change my portfolio pic.

No comments: