Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Engagement session at the Gardens ...

As in the Botanical Gardens! What fun! That place was sooooooo much in full bloom! Pretty scenery where ever you looked! I am so glad that my happy couple Leo & Lisa chose to take their engagement portraits at the gardens! I think it's safe to say that we had a great time working together and thanks to a surprise Jazz festival going on, we got to stop and have a free bite to eat while we enjoyed listening to the smooth jazz sounds ... WHAT FUN !!!



Here's a few of the images from that day! Thanks to a well prepared bride we have three very different (but totally cool) types of images to enjoy!


First, your very classic but well loved happy shot followed by the ever fun sports theme ...




And lastly, my absolute favorite image ... so dreamy! I think I'll call this image "The Perfect Dip"

No comments: