Friday, May 16, 2008

A blast from the past!

So, a few days ago I was digging around through some old picture frames that I needed to use for a business luncheon that I was participating in. Needing to update some of the photos I started to change out the images and what do I find? An OLD photo that I took of my daughter when she was only 3 months old (now she's 7!)

WOW! Talk about a walk down memory lane! I took this shot with a small Kodak Advantix camera with a roll of black & white film (I forgot that I even used to get that stuff!). It's crazy to think how awesome I thought that camera was back then! ...sheesh! Times sure do change!

Anyways, my baby girl was asleep while visiting a friend so I set up this little scene outside on the patio of her apartment and took this shot. The funny thing is that I still love this shot!

No comments: