Sunday, May 11, 2008

Announcing the Mother's Day SPecial!

This year has been the most successful year for me ever! And to show my appreciation to all of my faithful customers, I will be having my first ever customer appreciation sale starting this Mother’s Day. From Sunday May 11th thru May 19th I will be offering all of my Gina Alexander products for 50% off! That’s right, every bag, purse, wallet and tote order placed during those times will enjoy an unheard of discount of 50% (plus shipping & tax)!

Don’t have a photo taken from me to use? Well, if you pre-pay the standard session fee during the sales event I’ll extend this great sale to you as well! (Photo session must be shot before June 31st)

This great sale is just my way of saying thank you to all for making 2008 my most successful year ever! Contact the Photographer to place your order today!

No comments: