Friday, February 08, 2008

Yes, I'm getting ANOTHER bag!


Yikes! This will be bag number .... umm .... I lost count! For those of you that know me, you know that I absolutely LOVE my bags by Gina Alexander! Some ladies buy shoes ... I buy bags! But not just any bags ... these bags have pictures of my babies on them! (Ok, so a 5 and 7 year older can't really be considered a baby, but you know what I mean!) I'll be running a special on my session fees for the entire month of March for those of you parents or grandparents that want a custom purse of your own ... just contact me and we'll get you one too!
And what picture did I chose this time? .... well, one side will have my girl and the other will have this shot of my son. Thank goodness I only have two kids! I wonder, do they make 3 sided purses?!?!?! LOL!

No comments: