Thursday, February 14, 2008

A house warming gift.


Well, for my good friends Kim & David Daniels, I'm sure they thought this month would never come! But, it's true ... their house is DONE! After putting up with crummy weather, slow workers, pricing wars and my husbands (the home builder) antics, David and Kim finally have their beautiful home to live in! Being the ever-relentless photographer that I am, I wanted to give them a personal gift to enjoy in the new home. So, on one of my frequent visits during the construction process, I took my trusty Canon with me and snapped away. After looking at all of the captured images, I finally settled on this cool fence shot. I didn't mean to go out shooting fence posts (who would!) but as the sun was setting and the light started bouncing off of the barbed wire I just saw this awesome and peaceful image! I just hope they like it as much as I do!
So, again, congrats to Kim & David ... here's to wishing you both many happy years in your new castle :)

No comments: