Monday, February 18, 2008

A short day at the park




Well this weekend we definitely had a chalenge for us. Saturday was just a wet and ugly day. and because of the crummy weather, we had to stay home and inside the entire day. Needless to say, on Sunday my kids were going stir crazy! The weather was just beautifull on Sunday but my poor son was dealling with a sour tummy all weekend too boot. On the kids request we took them over to the park to play on thier favorite climbing tree for a while. But my poor baby asked to go back home after only being there for less than an hour :(

I got to take a few pictures of them with my favorite little lens and I like to call this shot "The lookout." Hopefully my little sweety will start to feel well enough to leave the house for school on Monday ... only time will tell.

2 comments:

dhoop kinara said...

that is a nice image...like the blur in the background

Erika Barrientes said...

Thank you :)