Saturday, April 11, 2009

The IADT Fashion show!!!

Now, let me tell ya, THAT was a blast to shoot! I'm a little behind on posting about this April 2nd event because I have been so swamped with work here. Not to mention that I am still processing through images of 29 designers, 30 models and over 150 different fashion looks!

In a word ... Yes, it was a jam packed night! And as usual me and my favorite video producer Mr. Brandon Santiago of Monkey Toes Film, screen writer Ms. Vivi Gregg and our two favorite team members Jeff and Scott rocked out this night!

So what is IADT? It is an anagram for "International Academy of Design & Technology" ... a college located right in San Antonio that helps students earn a degree in graphic design, fashion marketing or merchandise management.

The theme for the April runway show was 1940's old Hollywood and it was presented at the Norris Conference Center in Crossroads Mall! How Cool! What was even more exciting is that the runway show was co-hosted by San Antonio's very own Bridget Smith of KENS 5's Great Day SA PLUS Mr. Nick Verreos of the 2nd season of Project Runway! I told ya it was a cool night! Those two were so much fun to watch together!

OK, enough talk ... lets see some pictures. Now please forgive me that I'm not giving the designers credit for their looks ... I'm just still trying to weed through everything just to make heads or tails of all of the images! There are just soooooooo many different looks that were on the runway that night!

Here's Mr. Santiago with our pall Jeff filming Miss. Lisa Benton (remember her from the Wild Game Dinner?). Lucky Lisa got to pull double duty this night ... first as show host and second as runway model! Fun Fun!


Now here she is on the runway! Stunning!




Oh, I could go on and on showing you this stuff! What a night to remember!

No comments: