Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome Baby T!!!

This little guy had such a great photo session .. and I was totally shocked! normally I strive to do any newborn sessions early in the AM when they are fresh, but this time mom and dad could only make it for a 7PM start time.

So in a word, YES I was worried! But little baby T put us all to ease ... perhaps I should think about dragging new parents out to my place later at night more often .. it's not like they are getting any sleep anyways with a newborn in the house!

Congrats to Kim & Abram ... your son is a true blessing!

Man ... I gotta say ... this first image was literally the last shot of the night and it is soooooooooooo my favorite one! You did good A!




Ok, so mom brought in the bow and I think that it was the perfect size and color ... and the perfect baby ;) ... well done!

1 comment:

jamiekoppi said...

I LOVE the first photo!! Just beautiful!