Friday, February 13, 2009

A personal note to all ...

As many of you may have noticed, I have apparently fallen off the face of the earth and I can absolutely understand many of your frustrations with me. Phone calls and emails have not been returned and many prints & products have not been delivered in my typical timely manner. I would like to first and foremost apologize to all those that have been wondering what has happened to me and the previously prized customer service and friendship that you have been accustomed too.

Over the past several months my family and I have been riddled with several major health and mental crisis’s and as a result of everything I have been unavoidably unreachable and distracted … and for that I truly do offer my sincerest apologies. Public confessionals has never been something that I was fond of, but in all honestly your valued friendship and loyal business deserves nothing less from me.

Alas, there has been a glimpse of peace and life at the end of this long dark chapter in my life that will joyfully result in the “Business as usual’ mentality. So, on that note, if you have been waiting for a print, product, service, phone call, email .. whatever, from me please take comfort that come 1st thing Monday morning I plan to finally (and quite thankfully) return to the world of this photography business that I love so well. One by one I will answer your emails, phone calls and requests. I only hope that at this point you can take it on faith that nothing would mean more to me than your love and continued friendships.

Love, E.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you, no matter what!
I pray that things are smoothing
out for you, and that you will KNOW that you have been doing EXACTLY what you are suppose to do in looking out for your dear ones!
{{{HUGS AND A BIG CHEEK KISS}}}