Friday, September 26, 2008

A sweet Hill Country wedding!

This past weekend I had the distinct pleasure of revisiting one of the sweetest wedding places possible called The Canyon Lake Ranch. The coordinator, Carrie is a complete doll and she was kind enough to invite me back out to the ranch to shoot another sweet wedding under the oaks ... what a perfect setting that was!

Oh, and what about the wedding party? Well, let me tell ya, when the bride Camille told me that it was going to be short and sweet, she wasn't kidding! I was in and out of there in no time but that didn't stop me from capturing some great shots! Enjoy :)

Since the ceremony was outdoors, the couple had a great sand jar ceremony! The big jar was filled up by the bride, groom and their two children to be cherished for ever!


Gotta love the bubble tradition!

This little beauty was the flower girl, maid of honor and a ring bearer all at once and she did it all in perfect stride. Just check out those eyes! SHEESH! What a knock out!!

Now her brother, aka the best man and the other ring bearer was just as awesome at his job ... and here we go again with those eyes!


And I soon found out that beauty runs deep in this family! This bride was as beautiful as she was humble and gracious ... and sweet .... and tall ;)


Now Camille and the kids didn't take away the grooms thunder ... just check out the quiet love on his face here! (PS, Very nice job at taking directions Russell!)


And of course I had to take a totally 'my style' shot ... but it was oh-so worth it!!!

No comments: