Monday, September 29, 2008

It's almost wedding time!

Yep, and it is my last wedding of the season ... thank goodness! Don't get me wrong, I love doing weddings, but it will sure be nice to have a break for a while. I'm not sure I remember what sleeping in late on a Saturday feels like!

Any whoo, this weekend I will be shooting the wedding for Teresa & Tim over in New Braunfels at the Castle Avalon. I've never been there but I so totally can't wait to get there! (Hey wait, isn't it the the bride's job to feel this way! LOL!)

A few weeks back I shot their engagement session. And in this couples true form, they wanted to include their three wonderful kids. They were sooooo easy to work with! Just check out these kiddos from oldest to youngest ....




Oh, and let's not forget the soon-to-be happy Mr & Mrs! See y'all soon!

No comments: