Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seminars & Workshops Galore!

Wow!!!!! What a ride! That's the best way that I can explain how the last few days have been for me. First off I got lucky enough to got to a very small and intimate workshop with the fantastic John Michael Cooper, A.K.A. The Godfather of Trash the dress. Talk about a great experience. This talented guy was a bundle of energy and excitement that could talk 90 miles per minute ... and it was so awesome to be able to hang on for the ride as he shared with us his views, philosophies and creative insights!


Next, only a few days later I got to attend a totally inspiring seminar hosted by none other than Mr. David Jay and the beautiful Jasmine Star! What an inspiring pair those two are! They are so hyped about what they do and more over they just can't wait to share with you their insights on the photography of business and how everything works together. What fun!


As I am typing this it is after 1 in the morning and I STILL want to learn more and reflect on what I have learned in the past few days! But, since I have to get some much needed rest, I'll just have to call it a night and share more with ya later!


So for now, here's a quick shot I asked to take with David Jay himself! What a treat to get the chance to stand next to such greatness ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm trying the Freedom in Five Minutes that David Jay propose. Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you again in Austin. I am sure we will run into each other again soon.

grace said...

I finally have some time to get on the computer while the kiddo is still asleep. It was so good to meet you! I came home and told my hubby about your very clever idea that got you ShowItWeb. He agreed that you're an ingenious & smart woman! You do KIR.

I hope to see you again sometime. We go to San Antonio periodically.
If you ever are down South in the Corpus area or have an itch for the beach, give me holler. You have a place to crash!