Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am asking for a favor :)

Hello all! I am here to ask you a favor. As part of a personal project I would like you to take a moment and think of 5 words that you think describe my personality. No, you do not need to pass this on, you do not need to wait for me to reply back and no, your computer will not self-destruct in 30 seconds if you don't post your 5 words :)

Like I said, this is a small self project that actually relates to my business (Don't ask!). And don't rack your brains ... just type down the first 5 things that describe my personality (Not my body .. I already know about all my grey hairs and wrinkles thank you very much!) Thanks so much for doing this for me!

1 comment:

grace said...

Great idea you got going on here! You go girl! Since I just met you, here's my initial observations:

ingenuity/ingenius
assertive (good assertive)
outgoing
fun
driven