Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New ordering & pricing system comming soon!

Hello to all! I am so excited to announce that business is doing so well that I am now able to upgrade my online ordering processes! With this new system (and Lab) I can now offer Gift Certificates, print credits, 2 for 1 sales, discount incentives for early ordering ... did I mention 2 for 1 offers? ... and lots more! Plus, with my new system, there will no longer be any long waits for image posting, wrong orders, missing prints, shipping delays ... everything should run smooth and seamlessly!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this new chapter in my business! ... silly me, I'm actually excited about my new print lab!

Within the next few weeks I will be contacting all of my old/current/future customers under contract to explain this new and improved system ... even if you have a contracted agreement with me for x-amount of 4x6's, 5x7's or whatever, believe me when I tell you that this new system will be sooooooooo much more appealing for you to consider changing over too! (Have I mentioned the 2 for 1 offers available yet? )

If you want to know more about my new system when it's ready, be sure to subscribe to this blog (see the upper right hand corner)... you wont be sorry!

No comments: