Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Congrats to Roger & Riki!

Well, this year for Leap Day I had the pleasure of spending time with an awesome (and crazy) family to celebrate the wedding of Roger & Riki. What fun! The entire event was held at the stunning Canyon Springs Golf course, and let me tell ya, this place is gorgeous! The setting was perfect with a beautiful sunset, a happy wedding party and of course the love struck bride and groom! Plus as an extra treat I got to bring with me my newest photography friend and wedding assistant Chasity Furse. Without her wonderful assistance my day would have never run so smoothly!
Here's a little glance at the perfect day ...



And here are the fabulously fun children of the bride!


This shot just makes me smile everytime I see it. I PROMISE to y'all that I didn't set this up! ... it just unfolded right in front of my eyes...lucky me!!

No comments: