Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cindy & Josh are married!

I just got back from shooting a wonderful wedding in South Texas. The newly weds Cindy and Josh had a beautiful (and emotional) ceremony followed by a fantastic reception with their two loving families. Along with the bridal portraits that I could not post earlier, here are a few of the shots that the DJ let me put up on the projection screen during the dance .... what a treat :)

And don't worry ... I'll share more after I get some much needed rest!



Earlier during the wedding day, the groom surprised his bride to be with an emotional gift ... a framed photo of her grandparents on their wedding day.


I just love this shot! .... she's such a beautiful bride!


Father, son and bride at the altar having a quiet moment.



Here's the bride and her sister sharring a few laughs before getting dressed.



The bride helping her dad get dressed ....


The hands of the sister getting Cindy dressed ...




The happy couple! ... congrats to you both!

No comments: