Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dos XXs anyone? ;)

Yes, this has got to be one of the most fun gigs for me yet! I got hired to shoot a 10 day campaign for the beer company Dos XXs in celebration of Cinco de Mayo! How fun! I was provided with a specialized camera that has a scanner on the top of it. Basically what I do is take out a card, scan the bar code on it and then take the shot. Then every night, I go home, up load the images and then folks take their cards with their own unique number on it, go online and then download the image for free. The fun of all of this is that there are 6 dancers in full costume that everyone gets to take a picture with ...

And this is what the final image looks like ...



Along with free beers (none for us) we hand out temporary tattoos ... yes, I wear one with pride ;)

Here are the guys ... they are such sweethearts!

Two of the ladies dancing ...

Fun right!?!?! Stay tuned as I document our tour all around San Antonio together!

1 comment:

Krista said...

That looks like alot of fun!!