Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A few detail shots from Vegas!

Ok, so y'all have to know that I was going to find time to take some fun shots for me while in Vegas! There was no way that I was gonna pass up on the chance to capitalize on all of the killer photo ops while in Vegas!

Enjoy!

In the Bellagio there was a miniature mock-up of the Bellagio .. too cool!

This was the glass ceiling in the foyer of the Bellagio ... I took this shot with my Lensbaby.

And here it is again with my regular 85mm lens.

A sculpture inside the Bellagio. This was one of those pieces that if you had to ask the price, then you knew you couldn't afford it! LOL!

Wheel of Fortune anyone?

You have no idea how hard it was for me to find a section of seats that had no one sitting at them! Talk about a non-stop busy place!


No comments: