Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A great wedding!

I know, I know ... it's been like FOREVER since I have posted anything! (This post is for you Betsy!)During my blogging absence I have still been shooting ... luncheons, babies, high school seniors, maternity and of course weddings ... lots and lots of weddings. Unfortunately life has been keeping my unavoidably distracted.

But, never fear, I am back and better than ever. And just to warn ya, if you have been missing those little email notices of my posts being published, don't worry ... I plan to make up for lost time! BIG TIME! LOL!

So, to jump start this soon-to-be blogging marathon, let me share with ya some pics from this weekends wedding that I shot! Congrats to J&S!!! ... Y'all were fabulous to work with!!!

Get ready for image overload! ... hey, I've got lots of posting to make up for! ;)














No comments: